Friday 6 February 2009

Technological progress

Some have worried about my recent bout of technical innovation - getting a mobile phone and a blog in the same month just isn't what you're used to from me, I know.

But don't worry: things could be worse because apparently, blogging is all dated. According to wired magazine, that is, blogging has long been surpassed by twitter, flickr and facebook - none of which I frequent as yet, as you well know.

So all's still good in technologically backward Joris-land :-)

On that same topic, I had to ask my housemate how to turn the television on, because after a few minutes of trying, I hadn't figured it out yet. That was exactly a day after I spent three minutes looking at the remote in order to figure out how to turn the thing off. Sigh. Luckily my alarm clock only has one button.

No comments:

Post a Comment